A quick tutorial on how I paint (mostly angular) shaped objects in a BG.
HOVER FOR INFO!!!! ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
HAVE FUN CUTIES!! (ﾉ≧∀≦)ﾉ☆*･゜ﾟ･*
i want to bleach half of my hair so bad *_*
Marvelous works from Tekkon Kinkreet Art Book, White/Shiro Side. (pt. 3)
so i made a pastel goth girl oc
her name is Mary Jewels and she’s a popular blogger and radical feminist
more interesting alternatives to the typical ~sexy suave evil gentlemen~ vampires:
- vampires who use their shape shifting/magical glamor abilities to explore gender identity/presentation/protect themselves from societal norms that could be harmful or get in their way
- vampires who suffer chronic pain from injuries they got as humans that didn’t heal right
- vampires with possibly outdated prosthesis because while they have a healing factor they can’t regrow limbs
- child vampires whose fangs fall out/regrow every couple decades because they’ll always be baby teeth
- poc vampires who adapt better because they’re less sensitive to sunlight/have vastly different ethereal characteristics than “I am a marble statue with shiny eyes”
- vampires who have trouble maintaining their animal forms and/or accidentally turn into wolves/mice/bats in the middle of a conversation
- vampires who love modern technology and gadgets and take to them better than humans do
- vampires who lisp because their fangs are too big/uneven for their mouth
- vampires who are really concerned about how short they’re starting to seem compared to modern humans
- vAMPIRES (๏◡๏ ✿)
This is the third series of a really good resource book, I would encourage everyone to buy and keep supporting this company.
Halcyon Realms has a " How to buy from Japan Amazon" tutorial here. I usually just order a bunch of books through Kinokuniya since it’s at a slight cheaper shipping price.
I also did previews for the other two books.
Color theory masterpost! click on the pics for HQ